The Verint community site is about one thing, building connections. Connections between customers, between partners, between like minded individuals who are interested in the contact center industry, the branch or back office industry, public safety and video analytics, or any of the software and hardware technologies that are used in these varied arenas.
Verint has invested in the provision of this community to help make building these connections easier. We hope you will embrace this site and help make it a vibrant community for all participants.
This community has a diverse collection of Groups that you can join. Some however are Private and you must be invited to join. Don't feel left out. If you would like an invitation, send a request to the site administrator and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate Group administrator. Feel free to join as many groups as you are interested in. A key though is participation. Participation by you and the other members of this community will make the community more valuable to everyone.
Getting into the conversation
Most of the groups have their own Forum, Wiki and or Wall where conversations are taking place. Jump in or start your own just remember, this is a business site meant for business related conversations. As a member you agree to a set of usage guidelines.
Basically follow these guidelines:
1. Follow the golden rule we all learned as kids.
2. Do not post confidential or private information. If you are unsure if it is public or private information, don't post it.
3. Do not plagiarize; be sure to give credit where credit is due.
4. No harsh language or virtual bullying.
5. No disclosure of personal data that can put you at risk (social security number, credit card numbers, etc)
6. REMEMBER: you are responsible for your postings.